WikiDashboard is a graphical tool that allow searching Wikipedia articles showing a graphical distribution of edits and editors preceding each article.. Quite useful because this distribution can help you to decide about the validity of an article..
Tag Archives: Wikipedia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 4,861 hits
Search my blog
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Alex on Missing library.nu: obscuranti… thinksociety on Hybrid Society Joe on The awful hypocrisy of fa… Randall Arnold on Wired & disconnected! alex on How children learn in a Hybrid…
- Teaching to emerge: Toward a bottom-up pedagogy cogentoa.com/article/10.108… #complexity #chaos #pedagogy https://t.co/oBJYialBYp 1 week ago
- Mark Zuckerberg, AIM shutting down and networked lived experience of today youth facebook.com/zuck/posts/101… 1 week ago
- “I Used To Be Shy. This Is How I Became Confident” by @Nicolascole77 medium.com/personal-growt… 2 weeks ago
- Nikki Mattocks: "Social media is a blessing and a curse" cafebabel.co.uk/society/articl… via @cafebabel_ENG 1 month ago
- RT @Neil_Selwyn: new book is out on Nov 29th - ethnographic study of the realities of #edtech in schools - routledge.com/Everyday-Schoo… https://… 1 month ago
- New book on Web 2.0 and Social Informatics for Tertiary Learning
- PhD course on Networked Learning and the Net Generation – 1-2 May 2010
- Online seminar on Networked Learning and International Development
- Call for Abstracts – Nordic Interdiscplinary Conference on Discourse and Interaction
- New interesting tools for designing learning
Search my blog