WikiDashboard is a graphical tool that allow searching Wikipedia articles showing a graphical distribution of edits and editors preceding each article.. Quite useful because this distribution can help you to decide about the validity of an article..
Tag Archives: Wikipedia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 4,900 hits
Search my blog
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Alex on Missing library.nu: obscuranti… thinksociety on Hybrid Society Joe on The awful hypocrisy of fa… Randall Arnold on Wired & disconnected! alex on How children learn in a Hybrid…
- Editorial: Resonance in a hurried world | Qualitative Studies tidsskrift.dk/qual/article/v… 1 week ago
- Teaching to emerge, hoping for anotropy (negentropy) to our communities and lives cogentoa.com/article/10.108… 4 months ago
- "How can we prepare students for a world in which nothing can be trusted?" edutopia.org/article/future… 6 months ago
- it's about brokers medium.com/@buckleyplanet… https://t.co/Fk7YookkEB 6 months ago
- RT @JeffWBloom: Schools, Prisons, and Workplaces blog.jeffbloom.net/2017/08/16/sch… https://t.co/BXRXPlAzzR 8 months ago
- New book on Web 2.0 and Social Informatics for Tertiary Learning
- PhD course on Networked Learning and the Net Generation – 1-2 May 2010
- Online seminar on Networked Learning and International Development
- Call for Abstracts – Nordic Interdiscplinary Conference on Discourse and Interaction
- New interesting tools for designing learning
Search my blog