WikiDashboard is a graphical tool that allow searching Wikipedia articles showing a graphical distribution of edits and editors preceding each article.. Quite useful because this distribution can help you to decide about the validity of an article..
Monthly Archives: February 2012
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 4,844 hits
Search my blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Alex on Missing library.nu: obscuranti… thinksociety on Hybrid Society Joe on The awful hypocrisy of fa… Randall Arnold on Wired & disconnected! alex on How children learn in a Hybrid…
- Watch “Mikis Theodorakis conducting 2017” on #Vimeo vimeo.com/222276838?ref=… 2 days ago
- In community we thrive: Mark Zuckerberg explains why he just changed Facebook's mission cnnmon.ie/2rVprtA via @CNNMoney 3 days ago
- Statistics made interactive students.brown.edu/seeing-theory/… https://t.co/0asg8Y2kax 4 days ago
- Participating to online communities: Learning as an acculturation process sciencedirect.com/science/articl… https://t.co/RQRLK7fBXk 4 days ago
- Learning through sharing, contributing, and participating to a community. raisingdigitalnatives.com/thinking-beyon… https://t.co/55coGIfhSV 4 days ago
- New book on Web 2.0 and Social Informatics for Tertiary Learning
- PhD course on Networked Learning and the Net Generation – 1-2 May 2010
- Online seminar on Networked Learning and International Development
- Call for Abstracts – Nordic Interdiscplinary Conference on Discourse and Interaction
- New interesting tools for designing learning
Search my blog